Sunday, April 24, 2005

 

TED NUGENT SUCKS!

I don't expect consistency from rock & roll musicians. I do expect a modicum of honesty. Ted Nugent the darling of the right wing, is a a draft dodger. Despite his "Remember the Alamo! rhetoric:

"Remember the Alamo! Shoot 'em! To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em." ABC News: Ted Nugent to Fellow NRAers: Get Hardcore

Ted is another chickenhawk. He claims that 30 days before his draft board physical for the Viet Nam war, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days, he ingested nothing but Vienna sausages and Pepsi; and a week before his physical, he stopped using bathrooms altogether, virtually living inside pants caked with his own excrement, stained by his urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment, he says. "... but if I would have gone over there, I'd have been killed, or I'd have killed, or I'd killed all the hippies in the foxholes...I would have killed everybody." - Detroit Free Press Magazine , July 15, 1990 http://www.answers.com/topic/ted-nugent

"Cat Scratch Fever" sucks, too.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Website Counter